Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you ever feel guilty about the money you spend on Makeup and Cosmetics?

Yes. Make-up is expensive. Have you ever noticed there is always a mascarra that promises thick, plump eyelashes?





But I won't go 2 work with out it.Do you ever feel guilty about the money you spend on Makeup and Cosmetics?
No. It is one of my guilty pleasures. I don't wear a lot of make-up, but if I want to drop $100 on some new stuff, I do. Looking good makes you feel good!!Do you ever feel guilty about the money you spend on Makeup and Cosmetics?
im not guilty for being beautiful !!! lol


but sunblock .... is very expensive i always used it!
If I buy a new product and it ends up sitting in my drawer because I don't like it then yes, I do feel guilty. But other than that no. I usually just buy what I use daily at the drugstore. So it's not that expensive. I tried to shop at the department store for cosmetics and I just couldn't spend that much on makeup. Too expensive for me.
NO!!
Hell, no!
not at all!


I love buying cosmetics.
Not really, but mainly because I don't spend that much. I'll usually start with one of the really cheap kinds %26amp; then if I don't like the quality I'll upgrade.


But I simply can't see myself dropping $100 on cosmetics of any sort. I work with people who have a hard time putting food on their table, so spending that much on trying to make myself look good would make me feel incredibly guilty.
Nope! Every penny I spend on it is worth it!
NO, if you don't spend a couple hundred on Bareminerals you will get stuck with stuff you paid 30 dollars on and throw away after one use its so bad!!
NOPE, NOT AT ALL, ITS NOT LIKE I WASTE ALOT OF IT ANYWAY!
Not at all, if you don't pay the prices for the good stuff then you end up with bad nasty producs that are no goog for you skin. You should be able to look good with and with out you makup. So it's all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles