Monday, June 21, 2010

What's the best brand for eye cosmetics?

I've been using L'oreal %26amp; Revlon %26amp; sometimes Sonia Kashuk but they don't really seem to be REALLY good. %26amp; I want to try something new at a higher budget. So what would you suggest?





Lancome, Estee, Clinique, or Shiseido?What's the best brand for eye cosmetics?
Honestly MAC is, hands down. The quality is PHENOMENAL and the price point is a little cheaper than Lancome or Shiseido. You have more options and people willing to show you tons of cool ways to wear it for everyday or partytime. Definitely visit a makeup counter. You can't get direction and ask questions and techniques at the drug store. Remember brushes are important. i REALLY recommend MAC for that too. I am a makeup artist (have been for 10 years) and in my opinion it is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE brand to work with of them all for any age! Go have fun! GO TRY MAC!!!What's the best brand for eye cosmetics?
in order:


NARS (eyeshadow, eyeliner)


MAC (eyeshadow, eyeliner)


Chanel (eyeshadow and mascara)


Dior (mascara)


their eyeshadows have wonderful colors, lasts long, looks great, etc etc. they're the best i've ever used. a lil bit expensive but they're worth every penny. mascaras are perfect, no flaws, and the eyeliner is great! drugstore brands are cheap and they don't work well.


out of your choices, i would have to say Lancome is the best, clinique is just horrible, shiseido and estee lauder are average.
Mac eyeshadows...they have beautiful colors to choose from and they have great staying power.





Mascara- Dior Show, or Lash Fusion





Eyeliner- I use Almay and I love it.





Good luck!
I have always used Maybelline and Almay, they work great!
Shu Uemura!!!!





I did use MAC until suddenly the products didn't seem of the same quality. I know some really hard core MAC gals that sold almost their whole collection because of the lack of quality in the past year.





The great thing about Shu is you don't have so many colors that are too similar yet there is a vast choice of colors. They also have great textures and are easy to depot if you so choose.
Get MAC. They have beautiful eye color cosmetics
MAC
I really like MAC with the under shadow toner it mkes the color stand out more. also, Lancome and L'oreal is my favorite, and Maybelline. get some good brushes too!
Lancome
i love estee lauder
For eyelids - Clinique, MAC, Loreal





For lashes - Lancome for SURE!!





For liner - Rimmel, Lancome





For lips - Lancome has great glosses if you like sheer
urm lancome and estee lauder are great...but they smear a lil. it mite depend on da type on eye makeup u buy. waterproof or noramal? i use cover girl and mabelline too. works great!
I would also suggest using MAC.





I use MAC paint as an eyeshadow base, and then apply the eyeshadow over that. It stays! Plus, MAC shadows blend really well and there are a ton of colors!





You should go to a MAC store and talk to the girls there. They are really helpful and you can tell them what you want and they'll give you great advice!
Mac eyeshadow is very pretty, and very colorful, but it isn't hypoalergenic. The best overall would probably be Clinique, but they are more of a skincare line, so the colors wouldn't be as great. Lancome would probably be the most well rounded, the colors are nice, and it's not bad for your skin.
Shiseido
Try Bobbi Brown, or MAC; both are excellent.
I wear nothing but mary kay. I am an Independent Beauty Consultant with the company but for 4 years before I became one, I wore nothing but. I love the feel and honestly if I fall out before I take off my makeup at night, I wake up with it still on. It doesnt have that rub off thing going on. There are several types of mascara and there is liquid eyeliner and twist up liner, we even have a nice eye primier to help your makeup stay on longer. Give it a try you WILL like.
Maybe she's born with it; maybe it's maybelline. They're good
mac is actually not that good i know what your goin through and they dont work if you are goin for a lot higher budget then go for dior and chanel if thats 2 expensive then use clinique or smashbox there excellent!!! good luck hope it helps
I think AVON is one of the best! Honestly its all I use! I have tried alot of the others and always go back to AVON! And you can get pretty good deals on it! www.avon.com
try benifit is really good or go for something designer like channel


xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles