Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What do you recommend from MAC cosmetics?

Hi, I wanna start buying MAC products.. but what should I buy?


If it helps I have blue eyes, medium toned brown hair with a reddish tone %26amp; really light olive skin :)What do you recommend from MAC cosmetics?
Ok. So I am a HUGE MAC fan :D I LOVE their products :P Here is what I use and I think it would work absolutely perfect on your skin!





~Pressed Powder: light medium mineralize skinfinish natural


-it's light and makes your skin look soft a smooth





~Bronzing Powder: ';Golden';


-nice to put on your cheeks like blush to give your face dimension





~Sheertone Blush: ';BlushBaby';


-good for times when you want cute rosy cheeks :P





~Eyeliner Pencil: ';Stubborn Brown';


-I put it on my top lid and bottom lashes (one layer smudged and then another thin layer)





-Eye Shadow: ';All that Glitters';


-just a little all over the lid (as a base)


-i like to buy a cheap pallette of colorful shadows to put on over this color. it is amazing and makes your eyes sparkle





I use Clinique concealer because my skin has imperfections :) and Maybeline(sp?) mascara (they have a different kind for every eyelash type. go with whatever one suits your needs the best- volumizing, thinkening, etc-)





-hope I helped :)





email me if you have any questionsWhat do you recommend from MAC cosmetics?
a paint pot http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.鈥?/a> pot it helps the vibrancy of the shadows, and helps hold onto the makeup, you can use their shadows too but idk, i don't like the price it seems kinda silly to spend $15 on one color.


for eye shadow i like to use the palettes from Coastal Scents, the 88 shimmer palette in particular, it has 88 colors for $20, and its very good quality, and extremly pigmented, if you like matte colors they have the same thing with out the shimmer


http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/鈥?/a>





http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/鈥?/a>





MAC also has nice brushes, but the prices are crazy (in my opinion, but they are a good quality, but honestly even if something isn't expensive it doesn't necissarily mean its not good quality) http://www.maccosmetics.com/flash/brush_鈥?/a>
1. their 239 brush. it's an eyeshadow brush and it's simply amazing for packing on color


2. get an eyeshadow in either wedge, shroom, cork, or sable. they're all neutral browns and look good on anyone :)


3. plush lash mascara. works great and makes your eyelashes look amazing!





hope i helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles