Monday, June 21, 2010

What do Christians and Muslims believe about animal testing for cosmetics?

There is no such thing as ';ethical treatment of animals'; in the Jewish, Christian, or Muslim faiths. The only things that comes close are as follows:


1) You must kill them quickly by slitting their throats and letting them bleed out (kosher law).


2) You cannot have sex with them.





No other religious regulation exists for how to treat them.What do Christians and Muslims believe about animal testing for cosmetics?
I don't think it's addressed in the Bible. I'd probably be more likely to share the concerns of those concerned about this issue if they shared my concerns on abortion, but I find they rarely, if ever do.What do Christians and Muslims believe about animal testing for cosmetics?
I just wonder what's going into cosmetics that's even potentially harmful enough to humans that we would feel the need to test them on animals. I think it's morally indefensible, although I can think of certain situations in which animal testing might be allowable, e.g. in developing therapies that could save human lives. Oh, but I'm an atheist.
idk, but eating them is bad enough. and i don't agree with the bible on that score.
It's alright because animals are lower than us.











:::::Not My View:::::
Cosmetics = Worthless Vanity (i mean if they atleast had some other positive effect you could argue - like with fitness - not only is it looking good it IS good, but no cosmetics are all vanity)





Animal testing = cruelty.





/Catholic.





I'm a man i don't buy beauty products...
Um . . well I don't buy 'beauty products' period, and I'm not sure. God gave us animals for our uses, but not for our abuse. In my opinion animal testing is abuse and is a sin that should be stopped right away. I'm not sure if this comes from religion or my private opinions.
Testing on animals is very wrong!
such testings did not occur at the time the books were recited so they are not mentioned in the holy books though humanity would not be allowed to kill or torture any other living thing that wont harm humanity.





if you are asking for my own opinion i think it is wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles