Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which company is better for Cosmetics?

I wanna buy a Moisturizer. Which would be better? Etude or Nivea.





PS: Only tell from these 2, please.Which company is better for Cosmetics?
Nivea products are great! I have never tried them before until I found out that the company doesn't test their products on animals, I bought sunless tanning moisturizers, the Q 10 cellulite cream, and the men's shaving and lotion line for my boyfriend, and they've worked out great!Which company is better for Cosmetics?
Personally I wouldn't use Nivea as it is full of chemicals.





The cheapest and best way of moistursing the skin is to use an oil. Good old olive oil is an excellent food for the skin and cheap, as is Almond Oil. If you want to splash out a little more you can use Rosehip Oil.
Nivea, I use it, really good, you can see the effects with in a few weeks.
Nivea
Nivea
Nivea
I love Nivea...but when I discovered a moisturizer from Avon...I switched. I still use Nivea...for my legs. :o)
Nivea

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles