Monday, June 21, 2010

Has anyone tried Mary Kay cosmetics?

I am invited to a facial party, if you have been to one, what do you think? What can I expect? Are the products good?Has anyone tried Mary Kay cosmetics?
It's a fun girl thing. You get to try all the make-up removing products and moisturizers, and you even get to pick through samples of foundations, eye shadows, lipsticks, and blushes. BUT beware because my experience with Mary Kay consultants is that they will hound you and hound you to buy, buy, buy!Has anyone tried Mary Kay cosmetics?
they have a great line of skin care....
I think the parties are fun ..of the make up..i only like the foundation and I like their skin products...such as the timewise 3 in 1 cleanser and the timewise lotions are really great.I was talked into buying all kinds of stuff about a year ago..the whole make up kit and I don't use any of ot..i don't like any of their make up but the full coverage foundation.
My Aunt is a Mary kay director so you can say I have been to many facial parties. they are extremely fun. there will only be girls there so it;s a nice time away from the boyfriend. I will tell ya that you are going to want to take some money. you dont have to buy anything but they will sit you down and ask you what caught your eye and if you were going to be purchasing it that night. Also they are going to ask if Mary kay is something that you would like to do....If it's not then tell them NO!.......I hope you have a great time..





P.S. the products are amazing...!
yes i used to wear mary kay make up along time ago i used to sell it also the products are really good but expensive
I have never been to one of their parties..it sounds like alot of fun. I do have some of their products. They make good stuff, it is more expensive then Avon or cosmetics at drug stores, to me, they all work the same.
yes i tried mary kay, they have a lot of varities of colors, and shades, i like them because the colors lasts and stays solid.
You don't know unless you try. Go have a few laughs what is it going to hurt. You don't have to buy anything. I don't care for Mary Kay, but that's me. My mother wears their make-up all the time and she loves it. Go for it and enjoy!
uhh no. n i wouldnt advice it either MAC is my fav but loreal is good too. =]
Those parties are always a lot of fun. I think the make up is a very good product, but expensive. I usually end up buying maybe an eye shadow or a lip gloss. Something small, but not too much money.
Mary Kay is very good makeup and they have a great skin care line. And the best thing is, if you buy something and then decide you don't like it, for whatever reason, they'll refund your money. And the facial parties are FUN!
I like it. Esp the lipstick.
I think the crap is for old ladies.......I don't like it
they don't test on animals :]


but their make-up can be pricey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles