Monday, June 21, 2010

Have you ever made your own cosmetics? Body lotion or facial cream?

I am definately going to make my own organic facial cream but I'd like to know just a basic recipe with NO wax in it. I don't want to use bee's wax or coco butter because it clogs my pores, however I like it on my body.


anyway is there a way, a RECIPE for a good facial cream. I have lots of great idea's concerning which ingredients to add,ect. and am so looking 4ward 2 it!!


was lookin online but haven't found the recipe yet.


thxHave you ever made your own cosmetics? Body lotion or facial cream?
this website has all that you are looking for:


beauty.iloveindia.comHave you ever made your own cosmetics? Body lotion or facial cream?
i think i could made by some flowers....but i dont know wats its name but it is for your face....blush on try it!!! Report Abuse

Yeah I do these things all the time.


There was this one recipe which I conjured up. I added flour, milk, crushed oatmeal, rose water and honey. It was actually very great, not too sticky and not too fluid-ish. You just keep adding one thing or another until you get the right 'texture'. Now I use this on my dry skin and it does wonders! The oatmeal is supposed to exfoliate and rose water is a mild antiseptic. Dunno what the honey and milk exactly do but they sure are good for dry skin!


That's my recipe anyways..


I hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles