Monday, June 21, 2010

How do people afford MAC Cosmetics?

I just went to mac today and bought 1 lip glass, 3 eye shadows, 1 paint pot,1 eye liner and brushes and it totaled 188!!!!! I'm thinking about returning some of it..... How do people on youtube and stuff afford to have tons of eyeshadow and every brush in the book??How do people afford MAC Cosmetics?
usually I buy a one or two items every 3-6 months that way I don't feel the pinch I never buy them all in one shot cuz like u said it totaled $$$How do people afford MAC Cosmetics?
First off never bye the brushes at any store like that, they're overpriced and not worth it. Instead go to target they have brushes that are just as good by brands like Sonia Kashuk or Eco Tools (I personally like eco tools better). Then never bye the makeup from Mac! Go to an outlet store that sells high end makeup lines and you can usually get 15 to 30 percent the products sold at mac.
most of the money from my paycheck goes the makeup


so for the most part i think thats the case





or they come from a rich family that will spend that much money on them , and really my makeup collection has built up over time,





i also ALWAYS buy MAC makeup from ebay, they have amazing deals,





so you just have to have patience, and if you want good makeup you dont always have to go to MAC there are a lot of other products out there that are just as good and dont cost as much
YouTubers generally have sponsorsrs who send them make-up and they also have jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles