Monday, June 21, 2010

What does ';consumable cosmetics'; mean?

I'm talking a flight from NY to Rome on Alitalia next week and I've been reading their carry on regulations. They say that I can not bring ';consumable cosmetics';. What does that mean? I want to bring pressed powder, blush and eyeshadow powder. Would any of those not be allowed on board due to the new safety regulations?What does ';consumable cosmetics'; mean?
Your best best would be to either pack your cosmetics in your checked luggage or call the airline and ask specifically what you may bring, otherwise you might end up having to purchse all new make-up when you arrive in Rome!








I found an article posted below with more detailed info. Hope this helps!What does ';consumable cosmetics'; mean?
consumable means edible. so that means edible cosmetics, sounds silly, but they`re coming soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles