Monday, June 21, 2010

If you had to get rid of all your cosmetics, except 5, what would you keep?

This isn't including, body wash, soap, face wash, etc. Nothing that you need to stay sanitary :) I mean makeup, or Vaseline, or lip balm, or things you don't necessarily need, but you personally love to have.If you had to get rid of all your cosmetics, except 5, what would you keep?
Chap stick


Mascara





I love my natural beauty!If you had to get rid of all your cosmetics, except 5, what would you keep?
1. Urban Decay black eyeliner because they don't come off throughout the day like regular eyeliners do, and they're really easy to apply.


2. Bad Gal Lash Mascara by Benefit is awesome too because it makes your eyelashes look about six feet long!!


3. My YSL concealor because it actually works, and lasts forever, and looks like a lipstick.


4. Nivea Lip Care gloss stuff. Not really into gloss but this is ok and it's good for the lips.


5. I've got a bright pink YSL lipstick. Favourite thing EVER!
i would keep my mac eyeliner, mac powder, 2 of my mascaras( i have a miilion), and also another black sephora eyeliner.





thats 5 right, yeeeh





lool this is a cool question!!
1. Mascara


2. Blush


3. Chapstick


4. Eyeshadow


5. Eyeliner





I don't use much more than that anyway.
body shop shimmer cubes.


black eye liner.


waterproof mascara.


body shop lipgloss.


matte mousse foundation.





:)
1. eyeliner


2. chapstick


3. mascara


4. eyeshadow brush [does that count]


5. eyeshadow
Mascara.


Eyeliner.


Eye shadow palette.


Chapstick.


Concealer.
-----foundation


----blush


---eyeliner


--mascara


-gloss
Eyeshadow


Concealer


Eyeliner


Blush


Chap stick
Concealer


Blush


Mascara


Lip Gloss


Eyelash Curler
chapstick, eyeliner, mascara, ......foundation...hmm..and i suppose eyeshadow.
Blush


Eyeliner


Mascara


Lipgloss


Concealer
I would keep:


My eyeshadow


Mascara


Concealer


Lip balm (Cause I really do need it!)


That's all I wear! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles