Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone tried Laura Mercier cosmetics?

I have acne prone / oily skin %26amp; my dermatologist recommended Laura Mercier but it is very expensive. I don't want to try it if it isn't any good.Has anyone tried Laura Mercier cosmetics?
She has excellent foundations. Try the Flawless Face oil-free foundation. I use the silk creme foundation, but that may be too oily for you. It's too oily for me in summer, so I use it in winter. If you get the primer, and you don't have to, make sure to get the oil free primer.





I love her foundation because I'm starting to get lines, and the silk creme doesn't creep into them. My face looks like it's glowing!





Ask them to give you a couple of samples of the oil-free foundation for your to try!Has anyone tried Laura Mercier cosmetics?
I am a makeup artist for Laura. It IS the number one selling foundation. It has very natural products. Laura is a total tree hugger. Further, it has the HIGHEST pigment of any makeup line on the market. Bar none!!!





She is the most saught after makeup artist in the world. She is the first to create a primer. I could go on and on and on and on





It IS the best. I have sold all kinds of lines... it IS the best. Very good products. I wont use anything else. EVER





Matter of fact I had an offer to work for Becca and I could NOT do it. I can't sell or use anything else.





GO SEE THEM .. you wont be sorry. It is expensive but its worth it and I';m poor!!!!
My mom loves Laura Mercier she has a great product, they are pretty spendy but it does do wonders and it lasts
It's good! Their foundation is very very nice. You have oily skin and should not use any liquid foundation (which will be too rich to you), you should really try their powder foundation, it's just fabulous.





You can check detailed information here:


http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>





I have used their eye shadows and they are pretty nice, however, I like more drastic colors which are available in MAC instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles