Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do UK women think of the brand, Benefit (cosmetics)?

Thank you for sharing your ideas with me.What do UK women think of the brand, Benefit (cosmetics)?
It is expensive, but I have their concealer and it works, and the amount of people who have recommended their mascara (BadGAL) is growing by the day.What do UK women think of the brand, Benefit (cosmetics)?
I absolutely LOVE benefit. It is one of the best make up brands ever.... Although it is expensive and some of their stuff is the same just ever so slightly changed and given a different name. But if you can recognise that and get different products then it is amazing!!!!
I love the brand. I think it is a little over-priced, but i think that looking after your skin is important, so spending a bit more on cosmetics is well worth it. Also, the packaging is nice and the products smell nice too :)
i only have lip gloss but its fab.





i know its good quality but the prices are way too much


there are alternative brands that are just as good but cheeper.





i generally go and check out the testers then see what else is out there cheeper and feels just as good
LOVE IT


maybe a bit over priced


but its veryy good


the mascara i have BADgal is amazing


and the bronzer is good :)


i recommend


xxxx
Bit Expensive,


But Worth It Babes,





I Usee 'Some Kinda Gorgeous'


And The Eyelinerrsss Really Goodd :)


I Also Use High Beam And Benetint.


Makess Skinn Look Reallyy Nice.





x
Over-priced - agreed, but very good and I love the packaging.
again I agree, over priced. but it is worth it. it is fab, packaging is funky

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles