Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who else hates covergirl cosmetics?

There cheap, icky and tested on animals. Gross.Who else hates covergirl cosmetics?
I DO! COVER GIRL TESTS THEIR PRODUCTS ON ANIMALS! Do you know they force animals to eat the product to see if it will harm them? Many people think that there are only too options, test on humans or test on animals. Thats funny. Tjhey have no idea that there are other alternatives. Robots, artificial skin, computers, TECHNOLOGY! DURRRRRR! Please help stop this by not buying covergirl, loreal paris, pantene, clairol, or lancome products. Spred the word to your family and friends. instead try cool non tested on animal companies.





www.lush.com


www.sephora.com


www.benefitcosmetics.com


www.toofaced.com


www.bareescentuals.com


www.marykay.com





They have the best stuff that's not cheap, or tested on animals.





Good luck and hope I helped! =)Who else hates covergirl cosmetics?
OH DEAR!!! i just bought thier mascara... wasnt too gud anyways.....
Same here, I hate them! Their clean make foundation broke me out, plus they sponser America's Next Top Model.
omg tested on animals!!!


how dare they?
ew i do. covergirl products make my eyes itchy and make my skin break out. but i didn't know they tested on animals!!! thats horrible!!!!
I hate them
Well hate is a strong word but I do not buy them because of the animal testing.





PS LOL I agree with the ';two options: test on animals or test on humans'; thing.


In Europe they HAVE developed artificial skin to test on! Yet there's still a problem because these companies are too cheap to stop harming living things!
I agree. I haven't touched anything Covergirl since Jr High - even then, with no make-up experience I knew their stuff was junk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles