Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I buy Laura Mercier cosmetics in Seoul?

Any Koreans here? Please help me. I'm not sure if Laura Mercier counter is opened in Seoul, South Korea. If there is, where can I buy the products? I'm living around Nowon Gu (blue line). Thank you.Where can I buy Laura Mercier cosmetics in Seoul?
Well, I searched on the internet and it seems like it's available on various Korean websites. Since they are available on websites, I figure that they're available at malls too.





There's Shinsaegae mall, Lotte mall, and Hyundai mall. They're all near Seoul (however, I think Lotte mall is in Incheon, which is only about 15 minutes away via subway). To ask for them, you need to say Laura Mercier in a Korean accent, if you need to know how it's spelled in Korean, here it is:





로라 메르시에





The Shinsaegae mall website lists that they have Laura Mercier cosmetics, here's the website:





http://mall.shinsegae.com/public/display…





Anyway, I'm sure if it's on the website, it should be at the mall as well.





Hope that helps~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles