Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mineral make up 'n cosmetics; is it for acne prone complexions?

I'm not familiar with it. What is a good cosmetic line for aging/dry skin?Mineral make up 'n cosmetics; is it for acne prone complexions?
I have used the Bare minerals brand of make up for 5 years. I am not affiliated with their company in any way but I am a huge fan. I get a compliment on my skin at least once everyday. I use the skin rev-er upper moisturizer under the foundation and it stays on all day. Previously I suffered from adult onset acne. Regular liquid make up really is a vicious cycle. You use more to cover up and the more you use the worse the blemishes are. If you are thinking about it I would recommend that you try it and at least see what you think. There is a brand on EBay that is super cheap called Mountain Minerals my sister is allergic to the bismuth in Bare Minerals so she uses it, and has also had great results.





Good Luck!!Mineral make up 'n cosmetics; is it for acne prone complexions?
absolutely, its THE best for acne prone skins because its all natural. it wont irritate or clog your skin and with the mineral base being natural its actually healing for your skin. Check the ingredient list thogh, especially Bare Essentials because their powder contains Bismuth- a really nasty chemical and if the any company makes a compact powder RUN because it needs a base of Dimethicone to make it set as a compact. this stuff is really bad and has cancer causing properties. After searching for months I found an Aussie brand called chimare mineral makeup who are 100% natural and organic. My skin has cleared up so much since I started using it- even my boyfriend comments on how good my skin looks!





www.chimaremakeup.com
I use Bare Minerals but you can get cheaper stuff out there that can do the trick, it's up to you how much you spend. You can find what i use at Sephora if you have one near you if not look it up online, otherwise stores are always selling the stuff! It leaves your skin FLAWLESS. The key to it really is just good hydration of the skin and then applying the powders in the correct order and practice of course. Use a good moisturizer everyday like Aveeno Daily Moisturizer. I swear by it! Mineral cosmetics aren't meant for acne prone skin only but the do help because they are non-comedogenic [they don't clog your pores or aggravate your skin]





If anything start off with something that's not so expensive and if you like it try better brands and so forth till you find what works for you :)





Best of luck!
Make-Up Tips for your Skin, Nails, Eyes and Face





Always apply foundation after seeing your reflection in the mirror in a natural light. The shade of the foundation should always match with the original skin tone....





http://www.facenbodycare.com/make_up_tip鈥?/a>
As long as the mineral cosmetics are all natural, it is safe for those with acne.





I use kms mineral essentials which is an all natural makeup. I am in my forties and I love that no one can tell. :) It covers well and lasts me throgh the day, has built in spf protection, and absolutely does not cost a fortune.





All mineral cosmetics can be drying, so if you tend to be dry like me, just be sure to apply moisturizer before applying the minerals and you should be fine.





Good luck.


M

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles