Thursday, December 3, 2009

What was the Cosmetics, Devices and Drugs Act in 1980?

I'm trying to write a paper about drug abuse in 1980 but I can only find a detailed, long, boring, and confusing website of it, can some one explain it to me?What was the Cosmetics, Devices and Drugs Act in 1980?
I'm assuming you're talking about this website?





http://www.vakilno1.com/saarclaw/srilank鈥?/a>





It's basically a set of laws regarding the manufacture, labeling, sale, and advertisement of cosmetics, devices (I'm assuming medical), and pharmaceutical drugs (not street drugs as far as I can tell).





If you're writing about drug abuse as in abuse of street drugs (pot, cocaine, etc.) or RX pain meds, I don't think this act relates to that. The only thing that's relevant from this act to your research is that this act bans sale and distribution of LSD (aka acid).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles