Thursday, December 10, 2009

I want to import cosmetics form peru. What kind of permits do I need if any??

How much does customs charge here in the US. If anybody has any help for me, it would be appreciated.I want to import cosmetics form peru. What kind of permits do I need if any??
all you have to do is call your local customs agent, every larger city has one or two, they will be able to tell you the tarriffs on them, but if i'm not mistaken , cosmetics have no tarriffs, the things that have the most tarriffs are comodities, like garmants, and raw materials like steel and any kind of product that is made from natural materials, if you have no tarriffs on these things youu can just fly down there and load up, i did the same thing with swim suits from colombia, but the tarriffs were too highI want to import cosmetics form peru. What kind of permits do I need if any??
if you are thinking of importing ';nose powder'; as a ';cosmetic'; then forget it. its not worth the penalty of getting caught

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles