Thursday, December 3, 2009

I want my makeup done at MAC cosmetics for prom?

how much would i probably spend on that?I want my makeup done at MAC cosmetics for prom?
Because they're so busy on weekends, especially around prom, you need to call ASAP and make an appt. They charge $45-55 varying by location but you use that money towards products, so technically the makeover is free.I want my makeup done at MAC cosmetics for prom?
i did my prom make up at MAC!!! it was well done


it would cost u around 70 $
its free, but dont go to the store itself its much too crowded. go to the department store MAC counter. also, be nice to everyone working there and its helpful to leave a 10 dollar tip.
its free but all you would have to do is like tip them 5 dollars or so. but make sure you set an apt TOMORRO they will get booked pretty fast
it costs a minimum of a 40 dollar purchase. i get my make up done there for every occasion and i love it. i would recommend buying the cleansing cloths to wipe off your make up after the dance :)
I would guess around $50 or more. You can just purchase I believe a few Items to get your make up done for free, or pay $50 and you receive a free mascara.
Unless you normally use MAC don't get your makeup done there. It makes a lot of people break out!
WHY??? MAC is really bad for your skin and causes tons of breakouts.
Its free but they expect you to buy one thing, and to tip if they do your whole face.
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles