Thursday, December 10, 2009

What can I get my best female friend for christmas, any ideas, other than chocolate or cosmetics/smellys etc?

Aww..cute! :)





I would get her some special jewellery, or some nice earrings or a ring even.


And on top of that, get her maybe a cute bangle, or make a friendship bracelet. take her on a day out to the pictures or something, or to a theme park.


Then get her a box of her fave choccies and a dvd, or some cute lip gloss and a benefit set of cute things.





good luck!


KAtaYa/x


x


xWhat can I get my best female friend for christmas, any ideas, other than chocolate or cosmetics/smellys etc?
I have got her tickets to see one of her favourite people in concert, and some chocolate flavoured lipgloss hope thts ok lol. Report Abuse
What can I get my best female friend for christmas, any ideas, other than chocolate or cosmetics/smellys etc?
a basket customized with her favourite things like


her favourite book, movie, cd, candy. you can put in a bunch of little things that show how well you know them
me and my friends are all making each other this christmas because we are so broke!


one of us is making biscuits and cakes, nad ive made calenders with pictures of our drunken night out on! its the personal touch!
It depends what she likes, maby do something differant like buy her tickets to go paintballing or a one off dance class..... something fun
How about a digital photo frame pre-loaded with some photos of you both?
Bracelet or anklet
Inscribed jewellery?
What about jewellery? Or clothes like a top or something from her fave shop. Perfume. Flowers. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles