Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's Walgreens cosmetics return policy?

I got maybelline mineral power powder and im not sure if it's my tone. I want to try it but i'm afraid once I open the cardboard package i wont be able to return it. So does walgreens allow customers to return opened/used makeup? Thanks!What's Walgreens cosmetics return policy?
Policy varies from store to store based on several factors. If you came to my store to return it, with a receipt, there would be no problems.





Without a receipt, it gets a little trickier. If we thought your story was legit and that it wasn't shoplifted, we would probably offer you a Walgreens card which you could use in a Walgreens store.





If we didn't think you were legit- we have other courses of action which I won't discuss.





However, whether or not the package is opened or not has no bearing on our decision. We get full credit from the manufacturer on any returns.What's Walgreens cosmetics return policy?
hummmm....I don't know.


I know it might not be any help, but I know CVS will return it open. Maybe return it to Walgreens and then hit up a CVS?





idk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles