Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you girls think of E.L.F cosmetics?

I was just wondering because they have wonderful deals, and great coupons :)


And I was just wondering because I was going to order some things, but I wanted some opinions of other people besides all of the reviews on there.


So Please Help :)What do you girls think of E.L.F cosmetics?
Personally, I think E.L.F. products are great - they are so affordable and offer a wide range of colors, so it's not hard to be able to go and get a lot of different things to try. On Daily Makeover, it seems a lot of people agree with me! Here's the link to our review page for E.L.F. -- loads of positive comments:





http://www.dailymakeover.com/products?sh鈥?/a>





Hope I helped! Rachel Hayes, Editorial Director of Daily MakeoverWhat do you girls think of E.L.F cosmetics?
cheap %26amp; no good...cheap
I don't like them at all. especially foundation type stuff from them, felt super oily.
awful and real bad for your skin, full of chemicals and cheap ingredients, spend a little more money! xx
i think they are cheap. too cheap. i wouldn't expect quality out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles