Thursday, December 10, 2009

I use Stila Cosmetics but find that they are too expensive to buy in Uk. Can anyone tell me a site where I can

purchase Stila at discounted prices or a way I can buy it direct from USA?


Thanks,


Sallie xI use Stila Cosmetics but find that they are too expensive to buy in Uk. Can anyone tell me a site where I can
Ebay, AmazonI use Stila Cosmetics but find that they are too expensive to buy in Uk. Can anyone tell me a site where I can
www.sephora.com
i'm sure I saw lidl or aldi had a special offer,last week,because I remember being surprised that they sold stila
Try QVC website, I saw on the TV the other day. Beauty products are usually much cheaper on there.
QVC
try ebay.
ok well i have ordered some stila products from qvc, on the shopping channel and they also have a website in the usa has well! and also they do great prices which is much cheaper than u buy in the shops...here are the uk and usa websites..


uk website- www.qvcuk.com


us website- www.qvc.com


hope this helped!
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles