Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skin Cosmetics Caused A Rash etc,What Can I Do?

Hi,





I used the avon pm cleanser,avon toner then avon pm cream one night and when i woke the next morning my eyes were swollen n my face was red and purple in parts.This has lasted around about 2 days now so i just want to know what i can do to get rid of the redness and swelling?





Any help would be greatSkin Cosmetics Caused A Rash etc,What Can I Do?
If you can't afford to go to the derm, just try to stay away from any cosmetics for a while. Drink aloe vera juice and chamomile tea, they are both anti inflammatory. Arnica supposed to be good for swelling too.Skin Cosmetics Caused A Rash etc,What Can I Do?
Don't use anything irritating on your face. Just wash with water and pat dry. I used to get all kinds of allergic reactions from all sorts of cosmetics. Trial and error. Just don't believe it when they say hypoallergenic. It's usually just a sales gimmick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles