Saturday, November 28, 2009

Are Dainty Doll cosmetics by Nicola Roberts still available from Jelly Pong Pong?

the Jelly Pong Pong website doesn't seem to have it there anymore so I wondered (and dreaded) if it had been discontinued or something...





also, should you know, is there still a Jelly Pong Pong shop in Covent Garden, London? I've never been before... the websites say there is one in Covent Garden but I have been told different adresses and been told that there is a different shop at the same address... confused?





Thanks for your help in advance!Are Dainty Doll cosmetics by Nicola Roberts still available from Jelly Pong Pong?
Don't worry! You can still get it from ASOS. http://www.asos.com/Beauty/A-To-Z-Of-Bra鈥?/a> I don't think it is being discontinued :D And I'm pretty sure there is still a covent garden shop. (Edit) Yep, they I'm pretty sure they still sell it! But if you would like to double check, call them! This is the number I found: 0845 224 8945 . They will be able to tell you if the stock dainty doll, and their address too. Hope I helped :DAre Dainty Doll cosmetics by Nicola Roberts still available from Jelly Pong Pong?
Asos sells them x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles