Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does anyone still purchase Mary Kay cosmetics, whether it is online or from a brochure?

yes i do, because one of my friend's mom works for mary kay, otherwise i wouldntDoes anyone still purchase Mary Kay cosmetics, whether it is online or from a brochure?
Yes. My mom use to sell it and i fell in love. I always find it even tho my mom quit selling itDoes anyone still purchase Mary Kay cosmetics, whether it is online or from a brochure?
Yes
yea..there are ladys where i work that are mary kay consultants =)
come to www.marykay.com/llmchenry1 you can see for yourself!
Yes I get it for my wife go to http://www.monstermall.org use there search box select health and personal care and search for ';Mary Kay';
My sister has been using Mary Kay since I can't remember!! She loves it!
My mom does, and then I use them. Quite a nice little system if you ask me =)
Go to www.marykay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles