Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do you know anyone that sell arbonne cosmetics in lansdale pa?

my son has eczema and im looking for someone that sells arbonne in my area because they have a eczema line and i was told that it would work wonders on my son's skin please help i live in lansdale, paDo you know anyone that sell arbonne cosmetics in lansdale pa?
Hi There,





You do not have to purchase Arbonne's products through someone that lives in your area. You can locate any consultant or become a wholesale buyer for $29, purchase the products for 35%-80% off and have the products shipped directly to your door. The Arbonne baby care wash and and baby oil or Intelligence Specialty conditioning oil will help with your son's eczema as they are mild, gentle, non-sensitizing, non-irritating, and help with redness and itching. If you would like to learn anything further, please let me know and I'll be happy to help you. Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles