Saturday, November 28, 2009

How long does E.L.F. cosmetics take to ship?

I heard their main headquarters is in New York and I live in New Jersey. I just placed my order. Does anyone have an estimate for when it will come? I heard complaints about shipping orders up to months! Do you have a story? Thanks.How long does E.L.F. cosmetics take to ship?
I live in Pennsylvania and I ordered on a Friday night and recieved it a week later on Friday. Normally 5 days but weekends don't ship.





You get a tracking number in your email so you can track your order at FedEx.com.





Edit:


I ordered 2 weeks ago and I was very happy with most of my products. I plan on buying a bunch of Studio Items that just came out and are half off! %26lt;3How long does E.L.F. cosmetics take to ship?
I live way in the south, like it Florida and I got my order in four days, but since you live closer to NY than I do, you would probably get it faster than I would.


I would say around 3 days maybe.


E.L.F has really stepped up their shipping, it has totally changed! one time I ordered and it took two weeks to get it to me and now it only takes 4 days.


My service was them was great!


Some people say that all of their products weren't there, but when I ordered 65 items, all of mine were there.


I had a great experience. :)


I recommend it to everyone I know
it used to take months. the first time i ordered it took like 1 1/2 months. then the second time i ordered it took like 1 1/2 weeks. it just depends.
I live in Boston and it came in a week :]


Track your order . ;D its really accurate.
Whenever I order from them, it takes about 2 weeks and I live in Utah.
Pretty quick, one night actually. They make it, Santa delivers it
forever
Not long at all. I ordered some recently and they came in about 10 days or so.
About a week tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles