Monday, November 30, 2009

What are some cosmetics you use? what do they do for you and why do you use them? just wondering?

I use almay conceler because i like how mostureizing it is. MAC hyperreal foundation because its not heavy its light and it gives me a glow and has spf 15. I use philosphy blush because its all naturall and they dont test on animals. I use clinque bronzer the checkerd one because it has shimmer and dosnt make me look orange. I like Clinique eyeshadows because they have really good pigment. Mac lipgloss and eyeliner are my fave the lip glosses smell like vinilla and are never too sticky and eyeliner becase it lasts all day, dosnt smear, and is smooth.What are some cosmetics you use? what do they do for you and why do you use them? just wondering?
I only use Mary Kay; awesome products and good value.What are some cosmetics you use? what do they do for you and why do you use them? just wondering?
I use powder-to smooth my complexion


concealer-to help tone down blemishes


eyeliner(bronze and black) -to define my eyes and help make them ';pop';


mascara- to define my lashes


eyeshadow-just cuz I like it.I usually wear a light purple or shimmery light blue
I, a lot of the time, use powdered foundation and team it up with matching shade face pressed powder to set the foundation. I prefer powdered foundation over the liquid kind. I sometimes don't use foundation and powder. I use eyeshadow, lipstick or lip crayon teamed with gloss or liquid lipstick, blush. I used to use eyeliner, but not so much these days. I also on ocassion wear waterproof mascara. But I rarely these days have something to wear makeup for!
I use urine, it smells fresh
I use Revlon liquid eyeliner, Maybelline great lash mascara, and L'Oreal colour juice (sheer lip gloss). With these three items in my purse I'm set for day or night.
I use L'oreal Volume Shocking Mascara - I really like to play up my eyes as I have quite curly lashes. I've been using this mascara for ages now and I've had a fair few compliments on my eyelashes from people I don't know!





I also use a Lancome black kohl pencil on my eyes, to smoke them up a bit.





I don't use foundation, but when I need to even out my complexion a bit, I use Sephora loose powder. it comes with a brush attached so it's great on the move!





I use Lush whipstick lipbalm - my only essential. Keeps my lips super-soft and shiny.
lipgloss, because it looks nice, and feels good.


lotion because it helps your skin


eyeshadow and eyeliner, or blush, or mascara occasionally to change it up a bit, and seem more formal...
I use Dermablend cover-up. It's fantastic at coverage. I use Mabeline eyeliner...and that's about it, I don't wear alot of make-up.
1. Hide It concealer (LAminerals). Yellow one for covering dark circles or dark spots. Green one for blemishes or redness.


2. Hollywood mineral foundation (LAminerals) great coverage, makes your skin look smooth and even. Doesn't feel like u wearin a mask like liquid makeup does.


3. Mineral veil (LAminerals) sets your makeup.


4. Mineral bronzer (LAminerals)


5. Avon glimmersticks waterproof eyeliner.


6. Avon washable waterproof mascara.


7. Covergirl brow pencil.


8. Various eye shadows and lip stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles