Saturday, November 28, 2009

Are mac cosmetics better tha all the other makeup?

I am going to go buy mac but i want to know if i am going to get my moneys worth? Is it going to leave my face blotchy and melt away and dry out my skin? All the other brands do that and i want my face to look clear. Anyone use mac?Are mac cosmetics better tha all the other makeup?
No, MAC is no better - I've bought it in the past, and except for a couple of colour lipsticks, I don't particularly care for it.Are mac cosmetics better tha all the other makeup?
To be honest, MAC is good but very over rated.


I tend to use their lipglosses, lipsticks, eyeshadows and blushers. Their foundations and concealers are not as good, so try out a different brand.
MAC is the most amazing makeup.
Yes like they say you get your moneys worth, MAC certain items are better but who wouldnt want to spend a lot for their face. But if you want your face to llook flawless....try MAC studio fix, or bare minerals...both pricey but great....ranges around 25-30
MAC and Bobbi Brown are my main things - I like MAC as it is long lasting. I've tried everything - Dior, Chanel, Gucci.......you name it. MAC is good - their eye pencils are the best on earth and their SPF 35 studio concealer in a little pot has been a life saver for my under eye circles!
I've never been a huge fan of MAC makeup. The last time I tried their sheer pressed powder it made my skin break out a lot. I've since switched to Clinique and my face has cleared up. MAC's makeup seems heavier than the other brands. So if you would like a more natural look I would try something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles