Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does Mac cosmetics still sell the Heatherette line?

I want to know if they still sell that line...I hope so I LOve MAC and Heatherette..Does Mac cosmetics still sell the Heatherette line?
only if the store has any left...its limitied edition so once there out thats it





you could go to the cosmetics company outlet store...they tend to have a few remainder of limited edition mac





also try ebay....but be careful on thereDoes Mac cosmetics still sell the Heatherette line?
Your best bet is going to be to check the CCO nearest to you, the one I go to got two of them in stock the last time I went. You can ask at your counter if there is any left over, however I know at many counters most of it sold out.
It was limited edition but some stores may still have some of it in stock. You may also want to check out a Cosmetic Company Outlet if you have one near you http://www.outletbound.com/cgi-bin/store鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles