Monday, November 30, 2009

Are MAC cosmetics really really good?

I was just wondering, because I was thinking about using that brand. I heard it is good, the eyeshadows stay in place, don't crease and the base for eyeshadows works just in case you need a back up. Is this all true? If show, are there any I should stay away from in the MAC eyeshadows?Are MAC cosmetics really really good?
I have a TON of mac products. The eyeshadows are as amazing as people say. They are so pigmented so the price is definantly worth it. They last a really really long time. Definantly try the pigments too, I love the colors especially old gold and dark blue green. You can get samples just to make sure you'll like them alot so you dont have to pay the $20 for a full one. Blushes are great but I would get Nars orgasm blush instead. The price isnt that big of a difference and I love it more. Lipglasses are perfect. Get the hello kitty ones before the collection is sold out. She loves candy is my favorite one. The new mineralizer face finish in perfect topping is new in the sugarsweet collection and worth the money. All the grand duos are definantly worth the money. I like the press powder. Its one I can put in my purse when im at school and dont have to worry about it because the case is so strong you dont have to worry about it cracking. Foundation is good but honestly, you can find that quality anwhere. The eyeliners probably have the coolest colors ever and they go on so easily. You can adjust the brightness or darkness really easy it too. The shadesticks are hard to apply except for the ones in the sugarsweet collection. They are good for just a eye primer though. I dont wear lipstick but havent heard any bad things about them and I hear the brushes are the best I just can't imagine spending $40 for one brush. i think I covered pretty much everything in the collection. So yeah all and all, MAC is worth the money.Are MAC cosmetics really really good?
OMG!!! MAC is greaaaat! their products last for a long time b/c the cosmetics are such good quality you dont have to use a ton of it to get the look you want... oh and if you just wanna try a product try ';studio fix'; powder first its awesome and then you'll be hooked...
I've tried a lot of makeup, but i say the best of MAC is their brushes. the foundation is only so-so, but venture to something like benefit for cream eye shadow and lancome or estee lauder for powder eye shadow
I've tried their bronzer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and concealer. All of it works really, really well. It can be expensive though. Ask someone to help you find a good color so you don't blow your money on a color that you end up disliking.
I really like the studio finish concealer. It's waterproof and has SPF. Skin cosmetics are the only once i'll actually spend money on.
i like MAC, but if you want some good quality makeup that stays on all the time, use faerie organic. its the most amazing makeup ever.


check out the website at faerieorganic.com
Yes, But Only Use Ocasionaly they tend to give


many people lots of Pimples if they use it everyday.


Sadly
the eyeshadows are ok...





but MAC's concealer and foundation made me breakout like hell!
Yes they ARE really really goood. I really really love them but they can be quite expensive so watch out!
MAC rox
its ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles