Monday, November 30, 2009

I have just become a consultant for Oriflame cosmetics.Is it a successful venture to be a part of?

Lol. I am also one of them. Where are you from? I am from India. Points I have noted are





1. The products quality are really good but the prices are higher. For eg: Guy's shaving foam is 225 INR where as branded and much popular ';Gillette'; is available for lesser than that. Here is the problem.





2. It works good if you have good community of people who are not bothered about prices. It is good quality for higher price.





3. Products are good with a greater price tag





Bottom line: Good business if you have a lot of people around you. You get good commission and free products.I have just become a consultant for Oriflame cosmetics.Is it a successful venture to be a part of?
Shouldn't you have asked this question before you became a consultant for them?


I have never heard of them and when I looked it up a very unprofessional site popped up. That doesn't say much for them.


I hope you didn't pay them anything to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles