Saturday, November 28, 2009

Has anyone heard of Inika Mineral Cosmetics? I have heard great things about this brand coz its Australian too

Its vegan, pure and I've read in heaps of mags that it is better and purer than most out there. I know it doesn't contain bismuth, talc or fragrances. Please let me know if anyone has used this brand!!!Has anyone heard of Inika Mineral Cosmetics? I have heard great things about this brand coz its Australian too
what a nice scam ya gt thereHas anyone heard of Inika Mineral Cosmetics? I have heard great things about this brand coz its Australian too
Not good at all!!!! Report Abuse

http://www.inika.com.au/Scripts/default.鈥?/a>





The above link talks about their cosmetics. It also allows for internet purchase if you wish. They have a nice program and approach to business and the enviroment around us and being responsible corporate citizens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles