Monday, November 30, 2009

Where can I order MAC pro cosmetics?

I tried their website, but to order it you have to have a membership and all that.. anybody know where I could just buy it?Where can I order MAC pro cosmetics?
You do NOT need a PRO card to buy PRO products!! You only need a PRO card to get DISCOUNTS! Call 1-800-387-6707 and place your order - no membership needed. You can goto the Pro website to see what items they have.Where can I order MAC pro cosmetics?
You can order MAC Pro by calling 1-800-387-6707 (available Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST) and they will deliver to your house.
you can ask your mac store to get the pro products shipped there





visit my youtube channel for beauty tips and tricks


**NEW TUTORIAL UP NOW IN HQ!!***


http://www.youtube.com/user/makinascene
some really nice malls have mac stores in them. maybe check some malls near by to see if they have a mac store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles