Monday, November 30, 2009

Can I buy Mark Cosmetics online that deliver to NZ?

I went on the Mark cosmetics website markgirl.com but when entering my delivery details the only country option was the US!! I really want some of these products can i get them anywhere else???Can I buy Mark Cosmetics online that deliver to NZ?
you can get them from Avon,com buy clicking on mark and or find a mark rep that will be happy to ship them to you =]





Im in the usa ohio and im soo to be a Mark rep





http://shop.avon.com/shop/default.asp





Can I buy Mark Cosmetics online that deliver to NZ?
Id be happy to take care of that. If you go to my website listed below and place your order, select direct delivery and we will ship it to you.


Enter REPFS at checkout and recieve free shipping.
No, unfortunately mark. has not yet gone international.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles