Monday, November 30, 2009

Where can i buy TWO FACED cosmetics in the UK?

and what is the quality like. tyWhere can i buy TWO FACED cosmetics in the UK?
SephoraWhere can i buy TWO FACED cosmetics in the UK?
Sephora =)





And that makeup store with their own store-brand called ';No. 7.';


I'm sure they sell it.
House of fraser have them!! And I think bigger boots stores might have them too. And the quality? I'm not really sure... I only had the mascara from the range. Unfortunatly it fell off my eyelashes into my eyes a LOT which was really painful :( I think the rest of the stuff is good though! :D
The only place that I've seen a too-faced counter is in Debenhams in the make up section. Boots online sells some too-faced products but the boots where I live doesn't have a counter. = (.





I've only bought a blusher from there so I cant really comment on the quality but so far, the product is good and the packaging is really cute. They're supposed to be a good brand and they don't test on animals, so you should check them out.





= ).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles